KTABS is a not-for-profit society in Nova Scotia. We are local gamers who want to work together to encourage, promote and support tabletop and boardgaming.
Purposes of the Society:
- To encourage and promote tabletop and board games among people of all ages and walks of life.
- To host events to promote the hobby
- To collaborate with local gamers and organizations to support and encourage tabletop gaming.
Our current board of directors is:
- President: Kim O’Connor
- Vice President: Dan Sparkman
- Secretary: Erin Gaudet
- Treasurer: Duane Currie
- Director at Large: Melinda Norris
Nova Scotia Registry of Joint Stocks Registry ID: 3300344